I want to thank everyone who stopped by and left me awesome comments. I appreciate all the comments.
Now on to the winner.... Random.org selected
Great cards! I love the patterned paper on the leaves..So cute! and the squirrel is a favorite animal of mine. One keeps getting into my mom's bird seed and we argue over her chasing it away! lol ANyway, your cards are going to be a great hit!!
I hope everyone has a great day!
Monday, September 19, 2011
Thursday, September 15, 2011
Welcome to the "All About Fall" Blog Hop!!
We're so happy you could join us for this super-fun hop showcasing cards, layouts and projects that are All About Fall!! You'll find an array of ideas throughout the hop -- From decorations to gift ideas and more, we hope you'll enjoy each and every project along the way!! This is a TWO-DAY hop, so be sure to catch both days for maximum ideas (you'll find the entire line-up below my post)!!
Before the leaves change color and fall... let's get hopping!! If you've hopped over from Janet's Blog , then you are in the right place!! If you've just popped in to visit my blog or are reading this via email and you'd like to join our All-About-Fall FUN, then please to start at the beginning with Lynda's blog because... Starting at the start is always SMART!! :) We have a WONDERFUL Grand Prize for one lucky hopper today -- A $25 Gift Certificate for Designs On Cloud 9!! To be eligible, please visit each "Blog Hop Stop" and leave a comment!! One random winner will be chosen on Wednesday, September 21st (giving you plenty of time to finish the hop)... For more details on what you could choose if YOU are the winner, please be sure to visit our sponsor:
For the hop today, I've created two cards that are completely circutless. I totally went old school, back to stamps and cutting designs out of patterned paper.
The first card is Falling Leaves. I love this time of year because of the rich colors. I love to go out and take picture of the leaves changing color. In Alaska, we don't have all the colors you see in the States, but it's beautiful.
This card I cut the leaves out of some paper I had laying around my craft area. The stamp is from Close to My Heart. One thing I love about this card is that it was totally made from things I already had so nothing had to be bought.
My next card is one I made for my granddaughter. I call it "Nuts about you"
It is so cute, I used a sticker I had on hand along with stickles. I got this paper from Joann's and found a great glittered button.
******BLOG CANDY ALERT*****
This is a 862 Piece K&Company "All Season" Scrap Kit. All you have to do is leave me a comment with contact information, you don't have to become a follower, but it would be nice if you would. I hope you enjoy and I will utilize Random.Org to select the winner on Sunday, September 19th.Thank you again for checking out my project... Now hop on over to Pam and remember to visit all the stops for more chances to WIN!!
Here's a list of the entire hop, in case you get lost along the way or want to revisit anyone -- I've included BOTH days of the hop so you'll be sure not to miss a THING!!
DAY ONE (September 15)
1. Lynda - http://memoriesintyme.blogspot.com/
2. Amy - http://www.lovetocrop.com/
3. Dana - http://danascraftycorner.blogspot.com/
4. Jen R - http://www.memorieswithjen.blogspot.com/
5. Anita - http://www.anitaandbugs.blogspot.com/
6. Kari - http://purplefuntastickcreations.blogspot.com/
7. Lori - http://scrappinmystressaway.blogspot.com/
8. Barbara - http://barbaras-crafty-corner.blogspot.com/
9. Indira - http://craftyhomemade.blogspot.com/
10. Kacee - http://youhadmeatscrap.blogspot.com/
11. Bobbi Jo - http://sweetsassydiva.com/
12. Rhonda - http://scraphappenswithrhonda.blogspot.com/
13. Susan - http://susanascorner.blogspot.com/
14. Lynne - http://slasewcraftiness.blogspot.com/
15. Rhonda - http://craftingwithblue.blogspot.com
16. Sandy - http://thecraftycreationspot.blogspot.com//
17. Lisa - http://prettypaperprettyribbons.blogspot.com/
18. Deb - http://www.scrappingmamma.net/
19. Dawn - http://dawnsdesignsthatdelight.blogspot.com/
20. Lisa - http://handmadewithlove-lisa.blogspot.com/
21. Suzanne - http://www.cricutcraftingrammy.blogspot.com/
DAY TWO (September 16)
1. Lynda - http://memoriesintyme.blogspot.com/
2. Sylvia - http://www.bellascrapbookdesigns.blogspot.com/
3. Nancy - http://blog.fancywithnancy.com/
4. Jen - http://www.jenscraftcorner.com/
5. Vicki - http://mawmawsthoughts.blogspot.com/
6. Kathy - http://the3esblog.blogspot.com/
7. Deborah - http://www.scrappingmamma.net/
8. Lisa - http://handmadewithlove-lisa.blogspot.com/
9. Mindy - http://cvceggen.blogspot.com/
10. Janet - http://ladyluvbug.blogspot.com/
11. Carol - http://huffandpuffscrap.blogspot.com/
12. Pam - http://www.pammejo-scrapbookflair.com/
13. Brenda - http://createbyburffrau.blogspot.com/
14. Suzanne - http://www.cricutcraftinggrammy.blogspot.com/
15. Dana - http://danascraftycorner.blogspot.com/
Wednesday, September 7, 2011
My mother in law asked me to create a birthday card for my brother in law. I'm so not good with male cards and nothing looked right. I thought okay, I'll just make a simple card with mascline colors. I thought it turned out well. My husband is like "this is not your best work" LOL He's so funny!
I created this card for the My Creative Time - Throwback Challenge. The challenge was to go "Old School" Meaning no Cricut. This was hard, everytime I thought of something, I wanted to cut it.
The card had to be totally Circutless and have the colors PURPLE, ORANGE, GREEN & BLACK!
I used my Martha Stewart punches and various stamps for the card.