Today I'm participating in two Blog Hops.... please click on the one you are looking for....
Christmas Cards & Cookies Blog Hop
Secret Santa Blog Hop
Hope you enjoy looking through both hops... Have a Merry Christmas!
Saturday, December 3, 2011
Welcome to the Secret Santa Blog Hop on Dec 3rd, 2011. Come hop along with the talented ladies who decided to join this hop and surprise their partner with a great project. We’re super excited to be doing this hop together! We hope to give you some great ideas and inspiration through out this amazing blog hop.
To be eligible to win 1 of the five grand prizes, which is 10$ worth of files at Creative Kuts, you MUST:
1) Go through the entire blog hop and leave a comment on EVERYONE'S post.
2) Become a FOLLOWER of everyone's blog including Creative Kuts blog which can be found here @ http://www.creativekuts.blogspot.com/
3) Visit Creative Kuts Store (you will need to do this to meet the last requirement) @ http://creativekuts.com/ .
4) You MUST visit my blog and leave a comment on my blog for the day and also become a follower at "Scrapping With Lisa" and my facebook page:.http://www.facebook.com/pages/Scrapping-with-Lisa/130882060268842.
5.) At the end of the day you will end at Creative Kuts @ https://www.facebook.com/pages/Creative-Kuts/130937843644274?sk=wall. You will need to leave them a comment stating you have made it through the entire hop and you will also need to leave in your comment what is your favorite pattern set in their store.
Be sure to hop through the entire hop to be eligible for the grand prizes, as well as all the other blog candy throughout! We hope you all enjoy this hop and find a lot of great ideas, inspiration, and most of all have loads of fun!!
Here is the complete lineup in case you get lost along the way.
Carla T- http://racincrafts.blogspot.com/
Shannon - http://www.purplelionpaper.com/blog
Shawnee - http://www.blessedonthebrightside.com
Tami McD - http://tamboscreations.blogspot.com
Linda T - http://www.lindascreativity.blogspot.com
Barbara B- http://barbarab3.blogspot.com/
Jackie - http://papermoments.blogspot.com
Carol H - http://huffandpuffscrap.blogspot.com/
Lisa T. - http://bitbythecricutbug.blogspot.com
Mickie - www.littlescrapcorner.blogspot.com
Jearise - http://lorbysworld.blogspot.com/
My project today is...
made a Christmas Card Holder. It's made with 11x11 Chipboard, Ribbon and Paper. I also couldn't resist adding a little bling. This is the first time I made something like this, I hope you enjoy taking a look. I appreciate any feedback you may have.
Please go to Lisa T's Blog, you go here next!!!
Thanks for stopping by, hope to see you again real soon. MERRY CHRISTMAS!
Welcome to Round One of the Christmas Cards & Cookies Blog Hop! You should have come from blog Janet's Blog . If you are starting here and wish to hop from the beginning of the hop, please visit Dena’s blog.
There was so much response to the Christmas Cards & Cookies Blog Hop that it had to be split between two weekends. This is Round One and begins Saturday, Dec. 3rd, continuing through Sunday, Dec. 4th. Round Two will be held next weekend. We have a talented group of women who love papercrafting and baking. Each of them is sharing a recipe for a yummy Christmas treat along with a Christmas card or tag. Hopefully, you’ll pick up some great ideas for your own Christmas gift giving this season. So, grab a cup of coffee, sit back, and enjoy!
Let's start by taking a look at a couple of cards....
My daughter Shae created the snowman cards.... She used Stampin' Up stamps from a few years ago, Staz On Black Ink, Stampin'n Up markers and Stickles. She did an awesome job!
I made these cards, using the Stampin' Up "Tidings of Joy", Staz On Black Ink, Stampin' Up paper in Real Red and Old Olive along the Brights Designer Paper, Stampin' Up Markers, twine and buttons.
Now for my Cookies
Meringue Coconut Macaroons
1/2 cup Egg Whites (about 4)
1/2 teaspoon Vanilla Extract
1/4 teaspoon Salt
1 1/4 cup Sugar
3 cups Flaked Coconut
30 Red or Green Candied Cherries
In a large bowl, beat the egg whites, vanilla and salt on medium speed until soft peaks form. Gradually add sugar 1 tablespoon at a time, beating on high until stiff, glossy peaks form and sugar is dissolved, about 6 minutes. Fold in coconut.
Drop by rounded teaspoonfuls at 2 inches apart on either a lightly greased baking sheet or parchment paper. Top each cookie with a candied cherry. Bake at 325 for 20-23 minutes or until firm to the touch. Remove to wire racks to cool. Store in an airtight container.
I hope you enjoy, my family loves these treats and all the other baking that happens during this time of year.
I wish you all a Merry Christmas!
Thanks so much for stopping by! Please be sure to visit Christina's Blog next to see what she has to share with you!
Below if the complete blog hop lineup:
1) Dena : http://missdjones.blogspot.com/
2) Robin : http://scrapandchat.blogspot.com/
3) Janet N: http://createatdreamscrapbooks.blogspot.com/
4) Carla: http://racincrafts.blogspot.com/
5) Zenita: http://www.scrappinwithz.blogspot.com
6) Jennifer: http://www.craftycardgallery.blogspot.com/
8) Susan: http://susanascorner.blogspot.com/
9) JulieK: http://jk-littlebitofbling.blogspot.com/
10) Ellen ♥ CardMonkey: http://www.cardmonkey-business.blogspot.com
11) Kerri: http://crafttimeandcupcakes.blogspot.com/
12) Janet S: http://www.ladyluvbug.blogspot.com/
13) Carol: http://huffandpuffscrap.blogspot.com/
14) Christina http://cema1cema.blogspot.com/
15) Staci McD http://preciousmem.blogspot.com/
18) Nicolette- www.beyondscrapin.blogspot.com