Thursday, November 24, 2011

Stampin' Up Online Extravaganza - let's go shopping!

Stampin' Up Online Extravaganza, our annual sale to kick off the holiday shopping season, it will run through Wednesday, November 30, 2011. You can order online, or give me a call and place an order.Be sure to take advantage of great savings, like FREE digital downloads valued at $40 when you buy My Digital Studio Express, 60 percent off select Designer Fabrics, and 30 percent off an exclusive ribbon bundle! You can also let me know if you'd like a complete list of what's on sale, I'd be more than happy to email that to you. My website is http://www.stampinup.net/esuite/home/huffandpuffstamping/

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate all your comments. Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog. Lord Bless!!