Thursday, March 22, 2012

Friendship Blessing Card

I made this card for my Pastor's wife.  She is such a great blessing to me and I wanted to let her know, so I came up with simple card.



Recipe:
Card Size - 5 1/2x4 1/4
Base - Marina Mist (Stampin Up)
Pattern Paper - Paper Stack Neutrals (Stampin Up)
Doily, Sentiment & Inside Paper - Very Vanilla (Stampin Up)
Punch for the Sentiment - Decorative Label Punch
Doily - Paper Doily Die (Stampin Up Occasions Mini Catalog)
Ribbon - Chocolate Chip Satin Ribbon (Stampin Up)
Stamp Set - Herb Expressions (Stampin Up)
Ink - Crumb Cake (Stampin Up)

For some reason I love the brown and blue combination and seem to drift in that direction when I'm pulling something together.  I love this stamp set and have used it a number of times in other projects.   I hope you enjoy my creation.  And of course you can place an order with me just by clicking my "Shop Now" button at the top of my blog.

Until Next Time....  Lord Bless and Happy Crafting!



2 comments:

  1. Very pretty card. I love the color combination.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very good effort .. Your wife will be happy seeing this card..



    Plastic Gift Cards
    Cleaar Business Cards

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all your comments. Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog. Lord Bless!!