Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Pay It Forward

I found this over at  Deborah's blog ScrappinMama .. she is doing this pay it forward.. so I thought.. what a great idea.. :)



"Pay It Forward" is the idea of blessing someone with a random act of kindness without expecting anything in return. It’s passing on a kindness, hoping that your recipients will do the same, and forming a never-ending chain of goodwill. But it isn’t only kindness, it is also a means to connect and share instead of just keeping it to ourselves.
"I promise to send an original creation to the (1st) 5 people who leave a comment here. They must, in turn, post this on there blog, and send something they make to the 1st 5 people who comment on their status."
Here's what you need to do:

1. Leave a comment on this post. I will send a handmade gift to the first 5 commenters.

2. Create a post on your blog offering the same.

3. Send a handmade item to your first 5 commenters.

4. It must be sent to your 5 people sometime in 2011.

Please do not sign up unless you are fully committed to making your 5 items!

PLEASE EMAIL ME YOUR MAILING ADDRESS TO ( chale@gci.net)

PUT PAY IT FORWARD IN THE SUBJECT LINE


2 comments:

  1. Isn't this the coolest thing ever. I am a new follower. I have this posted on my blog so come over and leave a comment so you can get a handmade gift from me. Please make sure to leave an address so I can send it. Thanks!!!

    Cherie Pemberton
    1701 Blueberry Drive
    Harrisonville, MO 64701
    www.gracefulcardmakers.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll be your #2 , Please send me your mailing address even though you were my #6 im sending you something anyway! :-)
    My address is on my blog ..
    Deborah Foti
    www.scrappingmamma.net

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all your comments. Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog. Lord Bless!!