Monday, May 2, 2011

Winner of the Fruit of the Spirit Blog Hop

This blog hop was a great blessing to me and it made it even better to see all the awesome projects that my blog mates created, I felt the spirit of God as I went through them.  I appreciated all the comments and new followers that I received during this hop.  You are all an inspiration to me as I hope I was to you.  Stay tuned for the next hop!

The winner is...... as selected by Random.org is no. 26 - Scrappy Zeni, she said....
what an awesome scrapbook to start! i love that you concentrated on the fruit of the spirits! Can't wait to see more of what you do with your faithbook!

Congratulations Scrappy Zeni...  email me at chale@gci.net with your mailing address so I can get your Blog Candy in the mail. 

Hope everyone has a great day and God bless!








No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate all your comments. Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog. Lord Bless!!