Friday, February 24, 2012

Gettin' Crafty with Cricut Blog Hop

Welcome to Gettin' Crafty with Cricut Blog hop. This blog hop is dedicated to making a project using your cricut and the cuts you can make from a cartridge. This should be a lot of fun.

With so many talented ladies and such a selection of Cricut cartridges, there will be a wide range of projects for you to enjoy.There were no rules, stipulations, or no holds barred to create and create we did!!!

If you just happened to be visiting my blog today, I greatly appreciate that but would love for you to start at the beginning of our hop so, that you don't miss a single project with Lisa. If you have arrived from Ashley's Blog, then you are on the right cut of the path!!!

For my project today, I have created this Birthday Card.....





Sentimental Cricut Cartridge - Butterfly Cut at 2 1/2 and 1 1/2
Paper - Stampin' Up'
   Card Base - Basic Black
   Background - Certainly Celery 

   Butterflies - Perfect Plum & Wisteria Wonder
Bling - Stampin' Up Basic Rhinestones
Sentiment - Stampin' Up Teeny Tiny Wishes

Your next stop along the cutting path is Lynne's Blog

Remember, this is a two day hop and be sure to stop back tomorrow for more creativity!!!

If you get lost along the way, here is the entire hop that you won't miss a single piecing!!!

9 comments:

  1. Love the card. Love the awesome colors of the card also.

    Mandy

    ReplyDelete
  2. I luv this card. This is go'n 2 make me go thru my carts 2 c if I have this 1, lol.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful card!! Purple and green are my two favorite colors and I love butterflies ~ great combination!!! I also love that you included a butterfly on the inside :)

    Glad to be in this hop with you!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this simple yet very elegant card, and the fact that your base card is black,I have been meaning to try black as a base, and have not had the courage yet, you might just push me to do it! THANK YOU FOR THE INSPIRATION!
    Have a great day!
    Liz

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very pretty card. :)
    http://jmecreations.blogspot.com
    jlowery19@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a pretty card, I just love that green color, tfs

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your card is absolutely beautiful. TFS and joining me in this hop.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful card, I love it!!
    ~Michele~
    chelescrafts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your card is sooo pretty! I love the colors and the inside decoration!!
    jejaeb at cfl dot rr dot com
    scrappinana.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all your comments. Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog. Lord Bless!!