Monday, February 6, 2012

Valentine Day Cards


I made a couple of Valentine cards for a workshop I held.  One features Punches and the other the Big Shot.  They were pretty simple and the participants loved them and even purchased kits to make more.  This was my first workshop as I'm a new Stampin' Up Demonstrator and am loving it.  I can't wait to share these awesome products with other people.


Occasions Mini Catalog
- P.S. I Love You Stamp Set (Pg. 8)

Idea Book & Catalog
- Real Red Stamp Pad (Pg. 177)
- Chocolate Chip Card Stock (Pg. 180)
- Whisper White Card Stock (Pg. 180)
- Patterns Designer Paper Stacks in Subtle's - Pretty in Pink (Pg. 186)
- Satin Ribbon in Whisper White (Pg. 195)
- Basic Pearls Jewels (Pg. 198)
- Heart to Heart Punch (Pg. 210)
- 1 3/4" Circle Punch (Pg. 212)

This is my 2nd Card



Occasions Mini Catalog
- Hearts Collection Framelit Dies (Pg. 6)
- P.S. I Love You Stamp Set (Pg. 8)

Idea Book & Catalog
- Real Red Stamp Pad (Pg. 177)
- Real Red Card Stock (Pg. 177)
- Pretty in Pink Stamp Pad (Pg. 178)
- Whisper White Card Stock (Pg. 180)
- Scallop Ribbon in Cherry Cobbler (Pg. 195)
- Full Heart Punch (Pg. 210)
-Big Shot Die-Cutting Machine (Pg. 215)
- Perfect Polka Dots Embossing Folder (Pg. 219)

I hope you enjoy my cards, if you have any questions, please leave me a comment.  Stampin' Up orders can be placed just by pointing and clicking on the Stampin' Up Logo under "My Stampin' Up" to the right of this post.



2 comments:

  1. It gives me great pleasure 2 present u w/the Liebster Blog Award. Liebster" is German for "Dearest". The award is a "Share the love arrangement", given to inspirational bloggers with less that 200 followers.Here's the to do list for any of the Liebster Blog Award recipients.

    1. Thank your Liebster Blog Award presenter on your blog.
    2. Link back to the blogger who presented you the award .
    3. Copy and paste the award on your blog.
    4. Present the Liebster Blog Award to 5 bloggers with less than 200 followers.
    5. Let them know they have been chosen by leaving a comment on their blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. There are a lot of full-color images, with thorough information of every factor of wood managing venture such as outstanding furniture applications.....
    There is our web page for more details about our wood operating project check out here.
    outdoor shed
    outdoor storage sheds
    plans for a shed
    plans for shed
    plans for sheds

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all your comments. Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog. Lord Bless!!